Server

Connect now using the IP play.mcparty.us
There are currently 60 players online.

Discord

Connect with the link discord.gg/MCParty
There are currently 3108 users online.
Welcome to MCParty!
To join our community, please login or register!

J0RDANTV
Owner

30 posts
12 topics

IGN: J0RDANTV
about 1 month ago

MCParty Forums

Overview
Welcome to MCParty's official Forums! Here we will be announcing all future events, updates, etc.
To get started, please create an account using your email. From there, you will be granted better access to our forums. After creating an account, players are given the ability to do the following: create submissions, ban appeals, bug reports, apply for staff, hold discussions, contact staff, access our store, and more! Feel free to get started now and make your first post!

Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask! We offer support here, on our Discord, & our MC Server! Check the front page for links and the IP.

Enjoy your time here
-MCParty

Last edited: about 1 month ago x 5

quelll

5 posts
0 topics

IGN: quelll
about 1 month ago

OF COURSE I WLL ENJOY MY TIME HEAR JORDAN TELEVISION THANK YOU SO MUCH! <333333 LOVE IT! YAY! 😂

x 1 | x 1 | x 1

Nightskygaming0

2 posts
1 topics

IGN: Nightskygaming0
28 days ago

Hi! I'm new to this but I'm excited too! Can't wait to join, if you allow me ^-^

x 1 | x 1

RobloxBoogie

1 posts
0 topics

IGN: RobloxBoogie
3 days ago

I have been banned from the discord for a while now and I'm here to say I'm sorry for what I did I knew I shouldn't have done what I did I will try to make good decisions next time my name on discord is Yakko#7069

GingAle
MC Jr Mod

16 posts
6 topics

IGN: GingAle
2 days ago

Robloxboogie, please appeal your ban in the correct way; instructions are under ban appeals on the forums.